Group Admins

• Profile picture of Steve505

Arizona Jeepers

Public Group active 3 years, 3 months ago

A place for those in and from Arizona to connect!

Phoenix West Valley

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim Phillips 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jim Phillips
    Participant

I see hundreds of jeeps in the West Valley. Is there anyone of you that like to go exploring and maybe even short hikes, take pictures, maybe geocache or pan for gold or even some metal detecting? I’m not interested in rock crawling or challenging the limits of my jeep. I just want to get out of cell phone range and see places that don’t have any signs of past beer keg parties.

Jim Phillips
    Participant

are there any jeepers in the West Valley (Surprise) area that like to explore, hike around a little, take pictures, maybe do some geocaching, or panning for gold, or metal detecting? I like to get out where it’s quiet and explore places that don’t look like anyone had a beer keg party there. I’m not interested in challenging the limits of my jeep either. I’ve been to some incredible locations without having to rock crawl up the side of a waterfall! I can do it, but I don’t get a kick out of adrenaline rushes. I got past all that in Vietnam.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Having issues?

We want your experience on JeepedIn to be fun and easy. If you are having problems, we are here to help!

Get Support
Just for YOU

Join the JeepedIn newsletter to be in the know about upcoming Jeep events and more! If you are a registered JI member, you are already signed up for news.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up